Saturday, October 14, 2006

Return The Gift Mix

DJ My Girl Z., a.k.a. DJ Woman Wonder a.k.a. Stuart Price's future girl, Return the Gift mix

I've been listening to this little mix for the past week or two and wanted to make sure that everyone had the same pleasure. It's a little dance mix made by DJ My Girl Z., reader, dance music expert, West Coast Pound for Pound correspondant and all-around ride or die bitch. I still plan on hosting some mixes, but it will have to wait until we move this site onto a better host than ezarchive. I cannot even begin to explain to you how much time it took to upload this massive file. Anyway, this is my girl, who I am going to try to talk into moving East so that we can throw dance parties in Philly and NYC and create a t-shirt empire and spread bass music to the world.

Listen to this immediately, as it is perfect prep for going out tonight, and wow is there a lot to do tonight!!!!

-Monster in Philly, DJ Steven Bloodbath and Leann and Vincent of Stay Local throw a huge bash at Starlight Ballroom

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sweatheart will be there and so will I

-The Philebrity Weekender detonates a bomb tonight with Plastic Little, Dave P and Adam Sparkles, V.I.P., Yah Mos Def, dancing, people, Crimp Yr Hair DJs, Philadelphyinz, like whoa

-BREAKING NEWS: The Rod Lee/Caps and Jones Level club opening has been canceled due to L&I. FiftyOne:FiftyOne got the word out, head to these two events above, don't pout.

-NYC, your choices are nice. Not surprisingly, Philly runs shit. Hands and Knees, M Room's filthy weekly, takes over the basement of Fontanas. Jhn Rdn and Ian St. Laurent (P4P foreshadowing!) will destroy the LES, along with my bol DJ Never Forget (upstairs). Get yourself to Eldridge tonight, no excuses. You've got Robot Rock at Movida with Frog (a.k.a. Dances With White Girls), Alex English and E Frank and Nicky Digital will take your pictures of your hipster asses.

-Mr Dylan once sang, "Down the highway, down the tracks, down the road to ecstasy/I followed you beneath the stars, hounded by your memory and all your ragin' glory./I been double crossed now for the very last time and now I'm finally free/I kiss goodbye the howling beast on the borderline that seperated you from me."

No comments: