Friday, October 06, 2006

Party of the Week - White Belts and White Ts






Read my preview for this epic party in this week's Philadelphia Weekly. That says it all.

This is going to be a new feature here at Pound for Pound, as I'd like to make a weekly party a sticky at the top of the page. I want to use that prime real estate to hype up a party that gets me hyped, a chance for me to support my homies and my homies' homies, the grinders, the DJs and promoters doing big things. The party could be any where in the country (hell, world, if I hear about it), will involve lots of the same music we post up here and will get their flier and a brief summary at the top of the page for the entire week.

So, get at me people via email or myspace and let me know what you're working on, what you are going to, what parties are the new hot shit, what jawn is a guaranteed cocaine, dancefloor, booty music, sweaty, naked jumpoff. Everyone else, support these people!

No comments: