Saturday, November 04, 2006

Justin Timberlake and Love



Justin Timberlake feat. T.I., "My Love" (sendspace link) 320 DJs, so necessary

Justin Timberlake, "Like I Love You (Basement Jaxx vocal mix)" (sendspace link)

Ooooh boooooyyy, last night was superbly superb. I don't even really know what to say about, as so much happened and so many people and so much bike riding has left me speechless. But, I did want to take that feeling of bliss and happiness that I'm still feeling now and send it out to my beloved readers.

How does Pound for Pound express bliss, happiness and love? Justin Timberlake songs. It's that simple. "My Love" is just about the only thing I want to listen to right now, as I wrote this entire post with it on repeat. Here's a copy for DJs and sound quality snobs. Make sure you have bought the CD, as we need to make sure our bol can eat. I threw in a Basement Jaxx mix from one of Justafied's hits, "Like I Love You." I'll just say that the original is where it's at, although it's interesting to hear Justin over a revved up Jaxx beat.

"Now if I wrote you a love note, and made you smile at every word I wrote (What would you do?) Would that make you wanna change your scene/And wanna be the one on my team." I love you all.

-Dave P follows it up with another amazing night, this one featuring Justice and Digitalism at Studio B. If I had an ounce of strength or tolerance for large groups of people, I'd be there.

-Robot Rock at Movida with Ima Robot and Alex English

-The Bay can't be forgotten, as Versus Magazine SF drops a dope party with Them Jeans and DJ Vin Sol

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


That's another dope flier, I'm constantly amazed how great party fliers keep getting. If you know who's making these or if you are the one responsible, holler.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

could u re-up that jt? much luv.

an avid pound for pound reader

Anonymous said...

ye please re upload that my love. thanx a lot much appreciated.

this blog is great

Anonymous said...

I want to thank you for encouraging me to lose my making time virginity. It was amazing and I can't wait until the next one.

Anonymous said...

i think jason stewart/them jeans did it.

Anonymous said...

check out this essay on the "My Love" music video:

http://obtusity.blogspot.com/2006/10/love-lust-and-icons.html

Anonymous said...

I got with this song late...

Anyway, I'm into knowing my lyrics... I just found the lyrics and a bunch of videos at http://www.mylovelyrics.com. Worth checking out.