Sunday, July 30, 2006

Bob Dylan Sunday - Theme Time Radio Hour 2

http://www.cojeco.cz/attach/image/max/6a/cacd/6acacd211a65ac37598446df2edca458.jpg

Bob Dylan, Theme Time Radio Hour #2 (Mother)
(unlimited downloads)

I love you guys and girls so much, I figured I give you both posts. I'm gonna make a great father, guaratee I have the worst, most spoiled princess as a daughter. We're talking straight My Sweet Sixteen level, tiaras and Tiffanys and Juelz Santana rapping at the party. I'm working on a pink diamond collar for Jezebel, my beautiful little baby.

Anyway, there's been some requests for the Bob Dylan Theme Time Radio Hours, and I've heard y'all and will try to get us caught up. Here is the second episode from the XM radio show, where Bob focuses us on everyone's favorite person, mom. I won't say a whole lot about this, as I'd rather everyone just give it a listen and enjoy the surprises without me ruining it.

I do want to dedicate this post to my mother, who was in an accident this past Wednesday. It's been a tough time, but I know that she will pull through like all great Philly fighters. I hope that everyone can keep her in their thoughts. I love her dearly and hope that she will be better soon.

4 comments:

Wastedpapiers said...

Thanks for this and good luck and get well soon to your Mom!

Anonymous said...

You are a gent, thanks for this post. Hope your Mom is better soon.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for everything and good luck, I wish you and your mom all the best.

Tony (from Italy)

Anonymous said...

Hi, How is your mother doing? I pray that she's doing great and enjoying a fast recovery.