Monday, June 25, 2007

One More Day In Manhattan and Get Famous!



Okay, normally, I try not to do any listings for Mondays. Like, even G-d rested one day, right? But, tonight, Oxy Cottontail and Bronques from Last Night's Party come together with Spankrock and the Baltimore Bass Connection and I realize that you can always sleep during work. Oxy's Monday night jawn at Sway (305 Spring St.) was one of the first parties I went to in New York City, so I have fond memories of hanging out there. This one should be extra sick, as she is bringing the One More Day party to NYC (this all started as a chant at WMC in Miami, that's all I know). MC Spankrock and DJs Ronnie Darko and Chris Rockswell are here to breathe some life into this city. That's not all, as you also get DJ sets from Second String Stunna crew of Miami, who are new to me. But, you know that I love Miami and its sounds, so I am confident that this will just be a massive night of bass. Oh, Last's Night Party will be in the house too, so you may get to see a boob or three. Yeah! Free,

-No Last Night's Party in LA, but you can still Be Famous! Head to the Boa Lounge (8462 W Sunset Blvd) tonight where resident DJ HighspeedDub is joined by Blow Up LA's Dirty Dave and Scarlett Casanova for a night of the dance-y rock music that we all love. Oh, and shadowscene will be there, so you may get to see boobs too! Yea! Now, if only Pound for Pound got to see boobs :( lolrotflbrblmaostfu

1 comment:

Chris said...

ONE MORE DAY! ONE MORE DAY!

Too bad work ruined my plans to join them in NYC...

If you are ever in Miami, come to Purdy Lounge on Sunday nights (especially during a long weekend...)... Outta control. These guys are at a bunch of parties throughout the week...