Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Happy Passover

The image “http://www.discourse.net/archives/pix/seder-plate.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

I wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a Happy Passover, as the sun has gone down and the holiday has begun. I also want to wish a fond farewell to rye bread, and to let it know that we will be meeting again in 8 days accompanied with our friends pastrami and hot mustard. At Katz's or Famous' or Jack's. You know what, let's do 'em all. Oh, and I ain't forgettin' about you bagel, sweet bagel. We will meet again at Kossar's and South Street Bagel before you even know I'm gone.

Anyway, I hope that everyone has a chance this Pesach to spend time with their family and friends, and load up on brisket and matzo and gefilte (maybe not that last one).

Next year in Jerusalem!

No comments: