Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2007

http://www.cs.umass.edu/~verts/Year2007.gif

Posting will resume shortly, as we took yesterday for recovery and lots of Arrested Development. I hope that everyone had a great New Year's Eve/Day and had a chance to hang out in their city and go to lots of parties and dance and drink and kiss. Pound for Pound had an amazing start to the year, celebrating the ball dropping on a Bushwick rooftop, getting to hear DJ Funk and DJ Assault in a loft packed with dancers, Bloc Party and "Young Folks" at Movida, helping a girl who called me George with her luggage in the pouring rain and on and on. It was the perfect start to the year, as I only regret that I couldn't make it to see DJ Assault at Studio B.

I really am excited about this year ahead, as I feel like I have put 2006 firmly behind me now and I am just SO FOCUSED. We're gonna keep going in the same direction we've always had, taking a look at the best music today and the foundations from years ago. I hope that people will comment with this post and let me know any suggestions or criticisms they have and that can be addressed. As always, please get in touch with me via email or myspace and say hi, telling me what you're feeling out there, let me know about the projects, music, parties, businesses you are involved in and want to get the word out about. 2007 is going to be huge year for all of us, I feel it.

No comments: