Thursday, January 11, 2007

Monica - The Makings of Me


Monica feat Dem Franchize Boyz, "Everytime The Beat Drop" (YSI link)

Monica, "Sideline Ho"
(YSI link)

I've been meaning to get to this one for a few months now, sorry for not doing it sooner. I'm not a huge r&b fan, so you can definitely discount this review as that of some hipster interloper. It's true. I like to think that being an outsider allows me to bring fresh eyes

-Baltimore Bass Connection's new monthly Fully Fitted at Lit with guest Nick Catchdubs tonight



-GBH, Dimitry et al drop another Cheeky Bastard, this time with The Filsm doing a live set

-B.F.F. at the Beauty Bar in LA tonight with guest DJ Junior Sanchez

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

-I will be staying in, hiding under the bed, crying while I contemplate the fact that we are probably going to war with Iran and Syria. Lots of amazing events coming up, check in for weekend plans.

No comments: