Wednesday, January 03, 2007

All Saints MSTRKRFT remix



All Saints, "Rock Steady (MSTRKRFT remix)" (YSI link)

All Saints, "Rock Steady (album version)" (YSI link)

Here's a quick post, as I'm working on my best albums of 2006 post and wanted to get the word out about a few happenings tonight. What better song to throw up than a remix by one of our favorite artists of 2006? Not All Saint's, our bols from Canada MSTRKRFT! This remix came out late in the year, not sure how much attention it has gotten. It's not one of their best, in my opinion, as it takes a little to get rolling. Around the midway point, the bass starts to

-My bol Dimitry and friends set off more High Voltage. Secret guest will be spinning, according to an inside source.



-My girl Elizabeth is spinning in Berlin tonight for a new monthly called

almost tropical jan flyer


-first Driz Horse of 2007 tonight at the Khyber in Philly with Julie G and AJW

No comments: