Thursday, February 01, 2007

Broadzilla and DJ Hi Ninety Tonight!

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingLink

DJ Hi Ninety, Bryn Mawr Club Music (YSI link)

I've been trying to shine a light on all of the great DJ crews coming up in Philly and this is another attempt to do so. The Broadzilla crew are one of my favorites of this young gen. They have been holding down Thursday nights at Upstairs at Sal's on 12th for a minute now and have turned that into one of the best nights going. In fact, it's going to become the Thursday night jawn, as I'll be dropping the sad news on that front soon.

Anyway, tonight's edition features a special guest DJ, DJ Hi Ninety. I'll update this when I have a little more info on bol, but grab his mix, Bryn Mawr Club Music, in the meantime and recognize. The title alone makes it worth a download. The Main Line, stand up!

No comments: