Monday, January 24, 2005

We got 99 Problems/New England ain't one

Before I let y'all see my sappy, overly intellectualized post on yesterday's Eagles victory, I wanted to direct you to this fantastic post at Hardly Art, Hardly Garbage.

Like everyone, Pound for Pound has gotten caught up in the playoff fever, and begun to take football way too seriously. You know that you have gone crazy when you get butterflies before the game like you have to stop Vick, watch the game by yourself in your apartment so supersititious that you spend more time trying to remember your exact movements from the week before than watching the game, and cry like a bitch at the sight of my bol Trott breaking down on the sidelines at the end of the game. It's just a game, right? Well, things are only going to get worse in the next two weeks leading up to the Super Bowl, so check this out and restore some balance.

I am feeling all of the comparisons, but especially like the McNabb=Jigga and Trent Green=Kanye ones. Good to know that there are a few of us who know that Kanye is over. Anyway, go here, while I wipe the eyeblack off and spray some deodorant on the clothes that I will be wearing for the next two weeks. [Via Catchdubs]

No comments: