Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The State of the Blog

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am working on taking this site to a permanent host, which will allow me to post up mp3s for an unlimited amount of users and redesign the site to give it a new look that isn't like every other blog on blogger. I have hinted at big things in the future here, and felt like it was time to let everyone in on the secret. Other things are in the works, but they are dependent on this first step.

This post is also a request for any help or recommendations with this transition. If you are reading this and have a blog, in particular an mp3 blog, please holler at your bol at the email in the upper right-hand corner. Let me know what host you recommend, what type of package, any help is appreciated.

Tonight is also the State of the Union address by our dear President. The state of me this day is sad, depressed and frightened for the year ahead. Samuel Alito was confirmed today, Coretta Scott King passed away, and Vladimir Putin continues to take Russia back to the Soviet days. The state of the night will consist of me hiding under the bed, crying, with MC and J urging me to come back out and eat something. That is the state of being my girlfriend and cat, respectively.

No comments: