Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Happy Pesach

http://www.licketyknit.com/wp-content/post-photos/Passover.jpg

I'm a little late on this one, but it's only because I've been looking for the afikomen these past few days. Anyway, I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Pesach and hope that have had the chance to spend some time with the family and brisket and latkes and all that good stuff.

Let me take a second to also send a shout-out to Streit's Matzo, the Lower East Side matzo bakery and kosher grocery that has been making the unleavened goodness since 1916. It was one of the true joys of my life when I lived in the LES and got to see the store every day at the corner of Rivington and Suffolk, a reminder of the neighborhood's history and the people who made it go. It's my brand choice for this holiday; I'm working on getting a Pound for Pound stamp of approval on the box right next to the rabbi's.

Yeah! Down with yeast! Up with good music! Have a great Passover!

No comments: