Wednesday, May 16, 2007

NYC Pound for Pound Needs A Home

My dearest readers, I come to you for your help. I am in need of a new home here in New York City for June 1, as my current situation is coming to an end. Ideally, I'd like to stay close to my current apt, on the L in Williamsburg and Bushwick. I'd also like to not spend the money that Manhattanites spend. However, beggars can't be choosers and so none of this really matters. Please let me know if you know of an opening somewhere, if you yourself are looking for a roomate, even a sublet would work. Just something that gives me a place to stay and a internet connection, so that I can continue the Pound for Pound takeover of NYC. Please don't make me read anymore Craig's List postings from shady brokers, creepy men looking for sex and/or the jagoffs who can't write that they are only looking for women. Thanks in advance, y'all are the best.

This is gonna stay at the top for a minute, so just click below to find the new posts, which are gonna be going up later today.

-Speaking of Pound for Pound, a few quick updates. I'm going to be changing the format here starting today. I'm going to split up the music and party posts into seperate ones, as I've been sort of struggling to keep up with both. So, check in daily for the party info and a tad less frequently for the good tunes.

-I'm also going to start the plans for making this site more official and nice-looking. I'll probably start looking around for a web designer to help me take this to the real domain world and give you something nice to look at. If you think this could be you, get at me via email (upper-righthand corner) or on myspace. There's some other plans in the works for fun stuff, so hopefully this is the going to the web version of the Summer of George.

-"Springtime, you're gonna wish that we were friends/That we talked./You'll never feel so sure again./So now, they'll be no more lessons, no more cures/'Til you get yours baby, in the end." Indeed. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me a million times, shame on me.

No comments: